STE Technic provides optimal solutions for air forced cooling of transformers. High performance axial fans are designed to dissipate heat generated by transformer losses while complying with the market requirements and assure fail-safe operations in all industrial zones.
Upon customer requirements it is possible to design & manufacture fans with diameter ranging from 250mm to 1500mm upon requested air-flow, power, voltage, frequency, noise, dimensions, corrosion class, protection class and materials of components. With the compliance to international standards and Erp2015, it is possible to design & manufacture fans according to customer requirements with CE certication in the ISO9001 certified quality system production facility.
STE Technic is aiming to be sector leader with the advantages of short delivery times and competitive prices.
- Fans have been designed to be used in transformers with extra precautions different than the standard cooling fans.
- Fully enclosed motors up to IP66 protection class.
- It is possible to design & manufacture fans for requested assembly criterias for easy installation.
- It is possible to have corrosion class up to C5 and even with fully stainless steel materials.
- Fully enclosed grill guards in all directions are being used.
- Possible to design & manufacture fans for extreme ambient conditions.
- It is possible to adopt the fans for hazardous areas as ex-proof, UL certified motors, variable speed driven integration.
- Instead of standard application of F class insulation, it is possible to use H class insulation system.
- It is possible to integrate heater to the motors for condensation prevention and very low ambient temperatures endurance, overload protection with thermic, temperature controlling thermistor, special supply voltages and etc..
Click here for download Axial Transformer Fans Catalog file.